Cryptogamie is a fast-track and peer-reviewed journal of international scope publishing in English only. It accepts original papers and review articles on the taxonomy, biology and ecology of all cryptogams. An issue of Cryptogamie may be devoted to a single topic, under the responsibility of guest editor(s). All articles published in Cryptogamie are compliant with the different nomenclatural codes. A copyright assignment will be signed by the authors before publication.
Cryptogamie, Bryologie accepts articles on systematics as well as ecology and evolution of all bryophytes.
Cryptogamie is a diamond open access journal, free of charges for both the author and the reader. Cryptogamie is distributed electronically by BioOne®, which provides its archiving in Portico and LOCKSS.
Visit our website: cryptogamie.com/bryologie/
- Editor-in-chief: Denis Lamy
- Desk editor: Chris Le Coquet-Le Roux
Scientific boardMolecular biology and phylogeny
- Bernard Goffinet (University of Connecticut, Storrs)
- Isabel Draper (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
- Francisco Lara García (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)
African and Antarctic mosses
- Rysiek Ochyra (Polish Academy of Sciences, Krakow)
- Rui-Liang Zhu (East China Normal University, Shanghai)
- Franck-Olivier Denayer (Faculté des Sciences pharmaceutiques et biologiques de Lille)
Ecology of bryophyte
- Nagore García Medina (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid)